Datang Yan’an power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Yan’an power station (大唐延安热电厂) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Yaodian Town.
Background on Project
The power station is under construction and planned for operation in 2017.
Unit 1 was commissioned in December 2017.
- Sponsor: Datang Shaanxi Power Gen Co.
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Yaodian Town, Baota District, Yan'an Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.691294, 109.677465 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2017 (Unit 1), 2018 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: