Datang Yichun power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Yichun power station (大唐国际宜春发电项目) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangxi Province, China.
The map below shows Yichun Prefecture, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
With no further developments, the project appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Datang International
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Yichun Prefecture, Jiangxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.8, 114.383333 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "大唐江西宜春煤电公司正式注册成立," 中国电力新闻网作者, 2012.10.31