Datang Zhuzhou-2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhuzhou-2 power station (大唐华银攸县能源公司) is a 1,260-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the project in Wangling Town, You County, Zhuzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: China Datang (38%), Jincheng Anthracite Mining Group (38%), Hunan Development Group (19%), Zhuzhou Asset Investment Holding Group (5%)
- Location: Wangling Town, You County, Zhuzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.2443761, 113.460263 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,260 MW (Units 1 and 2: 630 MW)
- In service: 2016
- Coal type: Anthracite
- Coal source: Youxian region, China
- Source of financing: