Datang Zhuzhou-2 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhuzhou-2 power station (大唐华银攸县电厂) is a 1,260-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the project in Wangling Town, You County, Zhuzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Project
China Datang is the main sponsor of Zhuzhou-2, a coal-fired power plant that would have a total capacity of 1,260 MW in Hunan Province. It is planned for operation in 2016. An integrity coal mine, Huanglan coal mine with 2 million tonnes annual capacity, to supply coal to this power plant was permitted for construction in 2011. It planned to produce coal at the same time when the power plant is operating.
- Operator: Datang Huayin Youxian Energy Co., Ltd. 大唐华银攸县能源有限公司
- Sponsor/Owner: China Datang (38%), Jincheng Anthracite Mining Group (38%), Hunan Development Group (19%), Zhuzhou Asset Investment Holding Group (5%)
- Parent: China Datang
- Location: Wangling Town, You County, Zhuzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.2443761, 113.460263 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,260 MW (Units 1 and 2: 630 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2016
- Coal type: Anthracite
- Coal source: Youxian region, China
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "湖南火电签订湖南株洲攸县电厂“上大压小”新建工程项目主体B标段" accessed June 2013
- "大唐华银株洲攸县煤电一体化项目正式开工", 红网湖南频道, 2010/9/27
- "湖南火电攸县电厂工程项目部揭牌暨2号机组安装开工", 攸县人民政府电子政务中心网站, 2012-8-14
- "湖南攸县煤电一体化项目2015年初投产 - 北极星火力发电网". news.bjx.com.cn. 2013-06-13.
- "大唐攸县煤电一体化项目1号机组将正式投产发电," 左振华, 2016/6/2
- "总装机容量126万千瓦 大唐华银攸县电厂全面投产,"北极星电力网, 2016-11-21
- "大唐华银攸县能源有限公司 - 企查查". www.qcc.com. Retrieved 2021-11-02.