Datong Wangcun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wangcun Coal Mine belongs to Jinneng Holdings Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd. It was put into production in 1960. In May 2006, the area of the mine was expanded. The expansion zone started construction in October 2007 and was put into production in November 2011, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.0 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Datong Coal Mine Group Wangcun Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wangcun Street, Datong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.934983, 112.915365
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 219.3123 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 36.7140 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 11.0334 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1960