Datong Wangcun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wangcun Coal Mine belongs to Jinneng Holdings Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd. It was put into production in 1960. In May 2006, the scope of the mine was expanded. The expansion zone started construction in October 2007. It was put into production in November 2011, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.0 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Datong Coal Mine Group Wangcun Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wangcun Street, Datong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.934983, 112.915365
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 219.3123 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 36.7140 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 11.0334 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1960
Articles and resources
- 大同煤矿集团王村煤业有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 大同煤矿集团王村煤业有限责任公司100万吨/年矿井矿界调整项目环境影响报告书（报批本）, 大同市生态环境局, July 30, 2021
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 山西省大同矿区（J）大同市王村井田煤炭资源储量核查报告, 中国地质调查局发展研究中心, September 1, 2010
- 大同煤矿集团有限责任公司2019年度第三期中期票据募集说明书, 大同煤矿集团有限责任公司, June 2019