Dawan Coal Mine East Well
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dawan Coal Mine belongs to Guizhou Shuicheng Mining Co., Ltd. The Dawan Coal Mine was built in 1992 and was fully put into operation in 2000. Beginning in 2005, Dawan Coal Mine carried out a technological transformation and divided the coal mine into three mines: East Well, Middle Well, and West Well for construction. East Well has a designed production capacity of 0.9 million tons per year and an approved actual production capacity of 1.1 million tons per year as an independent well area.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2 million tons per year (including Dawan Coal Mine West Well).
- Operator: Guizhou Shuicheng Mining Co., Ltd. Dawan Coal Mine
- Owner: Guizhou Water Mine Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dawan Village, Dawan Town, Zhongshan District, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 26.779467, 104.611756
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.0 million tonnes per annum (including Dawan Coal Mine West Well) 
- Total Resource: 329.06 million tonnes (Dawan Coal Mine)
- Mineable Reserves: 91.4960 million tonnes (Dawan Coal Mine)
- Coal Type: Coking Coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 19.6892k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2000