Dawan Coal Mine East Well
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dawan Coal Mine belongs to Guizhou Shuicheng Mining Co., Ltd. The Dawan Coal Mine was built in 1992 and was fully put into operation in 2000. In 2005, Dawan Coal Mine carried out a technological transformation divided into East Well, Middle Well, and West Well for construction. East Well has a 0.9 million tons/year design production capacity and a 1.1 million tons/year approved actual production capacity. The approved production capacity in 2019 was 2.0 million tons/year (including Dawan Coal Mine West Well).
- Operator: Guizhou Shuicheng Mining Co., Ltd. Dawan Coal Mine
- Owner: Guizhou Water Mine Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dawan Village, Dawan Town, Zhongshan District, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 26.779467, 104.611756
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.0 million tonnes per annum (including Dawan Coal Mine West Well) 
- Total Resource: 329.06 million tonnes (Dawan Coal Mine)
- Mineable Reserves: 91.4960 million tonnes (Dawan Coal Mine)
- Coal Type: Coking Coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 19.6892k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2000