Dawson Valley Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Dawson Valley Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the Bowen Basin in Queensland to near the town of Moura, Queensland. The exact route of the pipeline can be found through the project's page at the Australian Energy Market Commission.
- Operator: WestSide
- Parent company: WestSide (51%), Mitsui (49%)
- Capacity: 28.43 million cubic feet per day / 30 terajoules per day
- Length: 47 kilometers / 29 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 1996
The Dawson Valley Pipeline is operated by WestSide, and owned as a joint venture between WestSide (51%) and Mitsui E&P Australia (49%).
Articles and resources
- QLD: Dawson Valley Pipeline, Australian Electricity Market Commission, accessed Aug. 10, 2021.
- Dawson Valley Pipeline, AEMC, Feb. 26, 2018, accessed Aug. 10, 2021.
- Dawson Valley Pipeline access arrangement - final decision, Australian Energy Regulator, Aug. 22, 2007, accessed Aug. 10, 2021.
- Dawson Vally Meridian Seam Gas, Mining Link, accessed Aug. 10, 2021.