Daxian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Daxian Village, Nanlou Town, Yu County, Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Daxian Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Nanlou Group Co., Ltd.. It was put into operation in 1968.
- Operator: Shanxi Nanlou Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Nanlou Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Daxian Village, Nanlou Town, Yu County, Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.00888, 113.361963(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/a
- Total Resource: 95.417Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 43.447Mt
- Coal Type: Anthracite, Thermal
- Mine Size: 10.7168k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1968