Dayan No.3 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the approximate location of the coal mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dayan No.3 Coal Mine has a designed capacity of 3.0Mt/a (first phase 1.8 Mt/a). The construction started on December 12, 1994, and was finally completed on December 19, 2005, and conducted a joint trial operation. In October 2007, the coal mine passed the completion acceptance (1.80Mt/a), and the mine was officially put into operation. In 2013, the approved production capacity of Dayan No. 3 Mine was 3.00M/a. On May 10, 2017, the production capacity was reduced from 3.00M/a to 2.10M/a.
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Dayan Mining Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: National Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Bayan Town, Ewenki Banner, Hulunbuir City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 49.237569, 120.555468(approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 326Mt/a
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2007