Dayang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dayang Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.5 million tons/year production capacity. The approved production capacity in May 2012 was 1.8 million tons/year.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year. 
On January 5, 2010, a roof fall accident occurred in Dayang Coal Mine, killing 6 people. After the accident, the mine had problems with concealment and late reporting.
- Operator: Shanxi Lanhua Technology Venture Co., Ltd. Dayang Coal Mine Branch
- Owner: Shanxi Lanhua Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Doupo Village, Dayang Town, Zezhou County, Jincheng City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.674702, 112.759748
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 150.448 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 69.789 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 17.7974 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1999
Articles and resources
- 山西兰花科技创业股份有限公司大阳煤矿分公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 山西兰花科技创业股份有限公司大阳煤矿分公司180万吨/年矿井生产能力提升项目环境影响评价第一次公告, 环评公众参与网, March 19, 2014
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 山西晋城查处一起煤矿冒顶事故瞒报迟报问题, 新华网, January 26, 2010
- 山西兰花科技创业股份有限公司2020年年度报告摘要, 山西兰花科技创业股份有限公司, Accessed August 2021