Dayangquan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Xiyu Village, Yijing Town, Jiao District, Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Dayangquan Coal Mine is operated by Yangquan Nanzhuang Coal Group Co., Ltd.. It was put into operation in 1992.
- Operator: Yangquan Nanzhuang Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Huayang New Material Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiyu Village, Yijing Town, Jiao District, Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.836378, 113.5505(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Anthracite, Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1992