Dayou Changcun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Dayou Changcun Coal Mine is one of the key coal mines belonging to Henan Dayou Energy Co., Ltd. and one of the main production coal mines in Yima Coalfield.It was built in 1958. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Henan Dayou Energy Co., Ltd. Changcun Coal Mine
- Owner: Yima Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Changcun Road, Yima City, Sanmenxia City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.715914, 111.906277
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.80 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 54 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 23.4333 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 26.9279 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1958