Dayou Xin'an Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Xin'an Coal Mine is one of the important mines of Henan Dayou Energy Co., Ltd. Construction started in August 1981, and production was put into operation in December 1988, with a design production capacity of 1.5 million tons per year. In 2011, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons per year.The Xin'an Coal Mine is a mine with coal and gas outburst and very complicated hydrogeological conditions.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Henan Dayou Energy Co., Ltd. Xin'an Coal Mine
- Owner: Yima Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shisi Town, Xin'an County, Luoyang City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.831302, 112.107699
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.80 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 208 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 122.90 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Lean megar coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 50.3 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1988