Dayuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dayuan Coal Mine is a merger, reorganization, and reintegration mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009 with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Dayuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Beijing Tiantian Technology Co., Ltd.
- Location: Mutougou Village, Dujiachun Town, Jingle County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.580719, 112.129085
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 88 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 37.731 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 4.8554 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1989