Dazhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dazhuang Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Liulin Dazhuang Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Chiping Xinyou Enterprise Management Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dazhuang Village, Xiwangjiagou Township, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.616636, 110.897480
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 35.09 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 6.0058 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1997