De Hoop Paper Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
De Hoop Paper Mill power station is a 71-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Gelderland Province, Netherlands.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Eerbeek, Gelderland Province, Netherlands.
- Sponsor: DS Smith
- Parent company: DS Smith PLC
- Location: Eerbeek, Gelderland Province, Netherlands
- Coordinates: 52.0970, 6.0514 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 71 MW
Articles and Resources
- De Hoop (NL) - DS Smith Paper
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 39RSBE4RCI4M15BLWH36 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019