Debrecen power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Debrecen power station is a 95-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Hajdu-Bihar County, Hungary.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Debrecen, Hajdu-Bihar County, Hungary.
- Sponsor: Veolia
- Parent company: Veolia Environnement SA
- Location: Debrecen, Hajdu-Bihar County, Hungary
- Coordinates: 47.5168, 21.6282 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 95 MW
Articles and Resources
- Power Plants | Veolia Hungary
- Veolia Wikipedia, accessed December 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 15WDKCEGT--CCGTG accessed November 2019
- Veolia – Debreceni Erőmű, MEKH ERŐMŰVEK ÉJSZAKÁJA, accessed Apr 12, 2021