December (Nampo) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of North Korea and coal|
December (Nampo) power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Pyongan-namdo Province, North Korea.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Pyongan-namdo Province, North Korea.
- Sponsor: Ministry of Electric Power
- Parent company: DPRK Ministry of Electric Power
- Location: Pyongan-namdo Province, North Korea
- Coordinates: 38.7333, 125.4000 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1996)
Articles and Resources
- [nan nan]