Deepwater Generating Station
From Global Energy Monitor
Deepwater Generating Station is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by Pepco Holdings near Pennsville, New Jersey.
- Owner: Conectiv Atlantic Generation Inc.
- Parent Company: Pepco Holdings
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 82 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 82 MW (1958)
- Location: 373 North Broadway, Pennsville, NJ 08070
- GPS Coordinates: 39.682239, -75.508217
- Electricity Production: 48,849 MWh (2005)
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions: 157,450 tons (2005)
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|