Defa-Brega gas pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Defa-Brega Gas Pipeline is an existing natural gas pipeline, running from Defa gas field to Brega, Libya.
The pipeline runs from Defa gas field to Brega, Al Wahat district, Libya.
- Operator: National Oil Corporation
- Owner: National Oil Corporation
- Parent Company: Government of Libya
- Capacity: 30/36 inches
- Length: 299 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Associated infrastructure:
Articles and resources
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.