Defa Oil Field (Libya)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Defa Field is an operating oil field in Libya.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Libya.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 27.9882, 19.9054 (exact)
- Operator: Waha Oil Company
- Owner: Waha Oil Company (100%)
- Parent: National Oil Corporation (100%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Defa Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||18||million bbl/y||[not stated]|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "noc.ly/index.php/en/new-4/1783-noc-chairman-s-visit-to-some-fields-of-waha-oil-company". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.industryabout.com/country-territories-3/1280-libya/oil-and-gas/19884-defa-oil-field". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Reuters (June 9, 2021). "Libya's Waha Oil to ramp up ouput after fixing pipeline leak -oil source". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.