Deferiet New York Power Plant
From Global Energy Monitor
Deferiet New York Power Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by the Catalyst Paper Corporation - a Canadian paper newsprint and specialty paper company - in Deferiet, New York.
- Owner: NewsTech New York Inc.
- Parent Company: Catalyst Paper Corporation
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 8.1 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 8.1 MW (1946)
- Location: 400 Anderson Ave., Deferiet, NY 13628
- GPS Coordinates: 44.039111, -75.68075
- Electricity Production:
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|