Del Sur power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Del Sur power station (Termoeléctrica del Sur) is a 480-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Yacuíba department, Bolivia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Yaguacua, Yacuíba department, Bolivia.
- Sponsor: ENDE ANDINA SAM
- Parent company: ENDE (Empresa Nacional de Electricidad) [60%]; PDVSA (Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A.) [40%]
- Location: Yaguacua, Yacuíba, Bolivia
- Coordinates: -21.6942, -63.5614 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 480 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Deslur". Ende Andina. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Grupo Corporativo ENDE". Ende. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "Memoria Anual 2019" (PDF). Ende Andina. January 1, 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.