Delaware Connector Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Delaware Connector Pipeline is an oil pipeline under construction in Texas, USA.
The pipeline will run through Loving and Winkler counties, Texas, USA.
- Owner: ExxonMobil
- Proposed capacity: 480,000 barrels per day
- Length: 104.6 kilometers / 65 miles
- Status: Construction
- Start Year: 2020
The pipeline will help the company triple Permian output by 2025.
In September of 2019, ExxonMobil Corp. launched a binding open season for the pipeline.
Articles and resources
- Ongoing Projects, Pipeline News, accessed October 2018
- ExxonMobil seeks shippers for Permian Basin pipeline, oil prices surge after attacks, Carlsbad Current Argus, Sep. 18, 2019
- Delaware Connector Pipeline Fact Sheet, ExxonMobil, accessed Jul. 21, 2020
- Leticia Gonzales, ExxonMobil Testing Support for Permian Delaware Crude Pipeline, Natural Gas Intel, September 16, 2019