Delhi Connector Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Delhi Connector Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Louisiana, USA.
- Operator: Tellurian
- Parent Company: Tellurian
- Proposed capacity: 2,000 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 180 miles / 289.7 km
- Status: Shelved
- Start Year: 2023
In August 2019, it was reported that Tellurian is considering developing the 180-mile Delhi Connector Gas Pipeline, which would connect the Perryville Hub in Richland Parish, Louisiana, to Gillis, Louisiana with at least 2 Bcf/d.
In August 2020, a Tellurian investor presentation, posted on the company's website and filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, implied that the Delhi Connector Gas Pipeline project was being deferred.
Articles and resources
- Tellurian seeks early review at FERC for 625-mile Permian gas pipeline, S&P Global, August 21, 2019
- Natural Gas Data, Pipeline Projects Energy Information Agency, July 21, 2020
- Delphi Connector Pipeline, Tellurian, April 29, 2019
- Harry Weber, "Tellurian drops three gas pipelines from first phase of US LNG export project", S&P Global Platts, Aug. 12, 2020