Delimara power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Delimara power station is a 205-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in South Eastern Region, Malta.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Marsaxlokk Bay, South Eastern Region, Malta.
- Sponsor: Electrogas Malta Ltd.
- Parent company: Enemalta PLC
- Location: Marsaxlokk Bay, South Eastern Region, Malta
- Coordinates: 35.8309, 14.5546 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 205 MW
Articles and Resources