Delta Electricity's Munmorah Carbon Capture and Storage trial
In September 2007 it was announced that Delta Electricity would launch a Carbon Capture and Storage $5 million trial at its Munmorah power station on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia. The project is a joint project with the CSIRO.
Articles and Resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Delta Electricity, Carbon Capture Pilot Project at Munmorah Power Station", Media Release, September 27, 2007.
- Ian McDonald, Minister for Resources, "State's first clean coal project to be trialled on Central Coast", Media Release, September 27, 2007.
- Delta Electricity, "Carbon Capture Pilot Project", Delta Electricity website, accessed January 2009.
- Marian Wilkinson, "NSW trial for clean power from coal", Sydney Morning Herald, September 27, 2007.
- Ben Cubby, "Carbon capture put to the test in NSW", Sydney Morning Herald, January 15, 2009.
- John Kaye, "NSW's carbon burial gamble is a coal-fired distraction", Media Release, January 15, 2009. (Not yet available online).
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|