Den Haag power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Den Haag power station is a 112-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Zuid-Holland Province, Netherlands.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Province, Netherlands.
- Sponsor: Uniper
- Parent company: Fortum Oyj [76%]; Other [24%]
- Location: Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Province, Netherlands
- Coordinates: 52.0766, 4.2907 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 112 MW
Articles and Resources
- Aktionärsstruktur, Uniper, accessed Apr 16, 2021
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 49W0000000000342 accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_49W0000000000342 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91