Denggao Longlin Aluminum power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Denggao Longlin Aluminum power station (登高隆林煤电铝一体化项目) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location for the proposed power station in Longlin County, Baise Prefecture.
Background on Plant
Denggao Group has proposed a 2 x 350 MW coal plant in Longlin Various Nationalities Autonomous County. It is a captive power plant for Denggao Group's aluminum project in Longlin.
During the proposal the ownership of Longlin Aluminum Project shifted from Denggao Group to Baise Mining Group. A new company, Guangxi Longlin Baikuang Aluminum Co, was formed as the sponsor of the Project.
However, the proposed captive power plant was later abandoned. Instead, an agreement between Denggao Group and Baise Mining Group was made to transfer electricity from Denggao Xingren power station in Guizhou Province to support Baise's aluminum project in Longlin.
- Sponsor: Guangxi Longlin Baikuang Aluminum Co
- Parent Company: Baise Mining Group
- Location: Pingban Town, Longlin Various Nationalities Autonomous County, Baise Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 24.791043, 105.469605 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1-2: 350 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "我市全力推进铝产业“二次创业”," Aug 16, 2016
- "百矿集团有限公司桂黔(隆林)经济合作产业园 煤电铝一体化项目," 百色招商网, 2017-05-15
- "隆林铝电一体化项目"百色招商网,"] 2016-12-04
- "百矿集团桂黔（隆林县）经济合作产业园煤电铝一体化项目200kt/a铝水工程项目环境影响评价第一次公示," Baise Mining Group, 2017-03-29