Dengjiazhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dengjiazhuang Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Donghui Group Dengjiazhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It was built in October 2002 and was put into production on December 28, 2005. The approved production capacity in July 2014 was 1.2 million tons/year.The mine is a high gas mine.>As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Donghui Group Dengjiazhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Donghui Coal Coking & Chemicals Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dengjiazhuang Village, Chengjiazhuang Town, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.573791, 110.846986
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 59.72 million tonne
- Coal Type: Fat coal, Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 13.1782 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2005