Desheng No.2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Desheng No.2 Coal Mine is operated by Inner Mongolia Desheng Industrial Group Co., Ltd. The mine is a resource-integrated mine with a 0.3 million tons/year design production capacity.  On May 6, 2010, the mine was officially put into production. As of the end of March 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Desheng Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Desheng Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Kabuqi Street, Haibowan District, Wuhai City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 39.624750, 106.887616
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 7.487 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 4.05 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Fat coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 1.7131 k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2010