Desheng No.3 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Desheng No.3 Coal Mine is operated by Inner Mongolia Desheng Industrial Group Co., Ltd. The mine was reorganized in 2004 with a 0.45 million tons/year design production capacity. It was officially put into operation on May 6, 2010. On December 12, 2012, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.  As of the end of March 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
At around 2:30 on March 16, 2018, a transportation accident occurred in Desheng No.3 Coal Mine, resulting in one death. 
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Desheng Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Desheng Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Kabuqi Street, Haibowan District, Wuhai City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 39.658318, 106.886996
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 20.50 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 12 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Fat coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 2.3702 k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2010
Articles and resources
- 内蒙古自治区环境保护厅关于2014年2月10日—2014年2月14日建设项目环境影响评价文件受理情况的公示, 内蒙古环境保护厅, February 14, 2014
- 内蒙古对2021年一季度建设生产煤矿生产能力等信息的公告, 内蒙古自治区能源局, May 17, 2021
- 关于内蒙古德晟实业集团有限公司三矿"3.16"运输事故结案的批复, 内蒙古煤矿安全监察局乌海分局, April 3, 2018
- 内蒙古德晟实业集团有限公司, 企查查, Accessed October 2021