Dessau power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Dessau power station is a retired 53-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the state of Saxony, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the state of Saxony, Germany.
- Sponsor: Kraftwerk Dessau GmbH
- Parent company: Stadtwerke Dessau
- Location: the state of Saxony, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.8276, 12.2305 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 53 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 53 MW (start-up in 1996)
Articles and Resources