Deuben power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Deuben power station was a 67 megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Deuben, Teuchern, Saxony, Germany.
The satellite photo below shows the power station in Deuben, Teuchern, Saxony, Germany.
The plant's 67-MW unit began operating in 1992 and was retired in 2021.
- Sponsor: Mitteldeut Braunkohl (Mibrag)
- Parent company: J&T Group
- Location: Deuben, Teuchern, Saxony, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.1117332, 12.0763027 (exact)
- Status: Retired
- In service: 1992-2021
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 67 MW
Articles and Resources
- Industriekraftwerk Deuben, Wikipedia, accessed 12-10-21
- Deuben lignite power station shut down after 85 years, Kiratas, Dec. 7, 2021