Deuben power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Deuben power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the state of Saxony, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in the state of Saxony, Germany.
- Sponsor: Mitteldeut Braunkohl (Mibrag)
- Parent company: J&T Group
- Location: the state of Saxony, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.1167, 12.0667 (approx.)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1992)
Articles and Resources