Dezful power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Dezful power station is a 910-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant, under construction (as of June 2019) in Khuzestan Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Dezful City, Khuzestan Province, Iran.
Construction of the Dezful power station began on October 20, 2017. The plan was predicted to cost $650 million and to be built by Italian power engineering firm Ansaldo Energia. According to the Financial tribune "The state-owned Thermal Power Plants Holding Co. is the general contractor and Iran's Ghadir Investment Co. is tasked with raising funds for the project."
- Sponsor: Thermal Power Plants Holding Co.
- Parent company: Ghadir Investment Co.
- Location: Dezful City, Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 32.3831, 48.4236 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 910 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 910 MW (to start 2020)
Articles and Resources
- Italian Firm to Build 910MW Power Station in Iran Financial Tribune Oct. 20, 2017