Dhaka to Chittagong Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dhaka to Chittagong Gas Pipeline is a proposed gas pipeline in Bangladesh.
The pipeline will run from Dhaka to Chittagong, Bangladesh.
- Owner: Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation (BPC)
- Proposed capacity: 3 MMtpa
- Length: 155 miles / 249.4 kilometers
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2020
The project received approval from the Executive Committee of the National Economic Council (ECNEC) in October 2018. 
As of May 2019 the project status was listed as "securing land acquisition". Engineers India Ltd. was contracted to do route surveying and the Bangladesh Army was contracted to do engineering, procurement and construction.
BPC claimed that the pipeline was scheduled for completion by December 2020. 
Articles and resources
- Planned Projects Pipelines and Gas Journal, accessed August 23, 2019
- Kabir, Humayan (6 January 2020). "BPC set to install 246-km oil pipeline from Ctg to Dhaka". Financial Express. Retrieved 25 February 2020.