Dhamra power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Dhamra power station is a proposed 423-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Odisha, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Dhamra - Bhadrak District, the state of Odisha, India.
- Sponsor: Jgreen Power Pvt Ltd.
- Parent company: Jgreen Power Pvt Ltd.
- Location: Dhamra - Bhadrak District, the state of Odisha, India
- Coordinates: 20.7966, 86.9064 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 423 MW
Articles and Resources
- Compact, Clean, Caring & Conserve, JGreen website, accessed November 2019.
- "Know Us". JGreen. Retrieved January 27, 2020.
- Odisha TV features JGreen’s Power Plant Proposal approval story, JGreen website, October 29, 2015.