Dhanua-Mymensingh Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dhanua (Dhonua)-Mymensingh Gas Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline in Bangladesh.
The pipeline runs from Dhanua, Gazipur District, to Mymensingh, Mymensingh District, Bangladesh.
- Operator: Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company (TGTDCL)
- Owner: Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company (TGTDCL)
- Parent company: Petrobangla
- Capacity: 55 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 35 mi / 57 km
- Diameter: 12 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 1991
- Associated infrastructure: