Dhirauli coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dhirauli coal mine is a proposed mine, with a designed capacity of 3 million ton-per-annum, owned by Stratatech Mineral Resources, in Hazaribagh, Jharkhand, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the Dhirauli coal block, in Jhintipal Junglee, Chhendipada, Angul, Odisha, India.
Background on Mine
The Indian government auctioned the Dhirauli coal block in November 2020. The winning bid was Stratatech Mineral Resources.
- Parent company: Stratatech Mineral Resources
- Location: Hazaribagh, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.936115, 82.317817
- Status: Proposed
- Capacity: 3 million tonnes per annum
- Mineable Reserves:
- Mine Depth:
- Mine Size: 10 km2
- In service: TBD
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mining method: Surface, Opencast
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- MSTC E-Commerce, Dhirauli Block Summary, accessed November 2020