Dianping Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Dianping Village, Dawu Town, Fangshan County, Luliang City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Dianping Coal Mine is operated by Huozhou Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd.. It was put into operation in 1973.
- Operator: Huozhou Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dianping Village, Dawu Town, Fangshan County, Luliang City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.698001, 111.116008(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.6Mt/a
- Total Resource: 130Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 87.3Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Met
- Mine Size: 13.53k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1973