Dianshigou Surface Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Bainijing Town, Dalate Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
Dianshigou Surface Coal Mine is operated by Inner Mongolia Manshi Coal Group Dianshigou Coal Co., Ltd, which is owned by Manshi Investment Group Co., Ltd.
After the completion of the expansion in 2011, the mine's designed production capacity increased from 150,000 tons/year to 1.2 million tons/year.  In 2012, the production capacity was upgraded from 1.2 million tons/year to 1.5 million tons/year.  In 2021, the production capacity is 1.8 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Manshi Coal Group Dianshigou Coal Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Manshi Investment Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Bainijing Town, Dalate Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.882664, 110.333999(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 43.7046Mt(as of 2012)
- Coal Type: bituminous(Thermal)
- Mine Size: 28.666k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2011
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "内蒙古满世煤炭集团点石沟煤炭有限责任公司"，企查查，Accessed August 2021
- "内蒙古满世煤炭集团有限责任公司敖包梁点石沟煤矿改扩建项目（120万吨／年）通过综合验收"，山东能源肥城矿业集团有限公司，April 28, 2011
- "内蒙古满世煤炭集团有限责任公司敖包梁点石沟露天矿煤矿（1.5Mt/a）升级改造项目"，环评公众参与网，December 4, 2012
- "内蒙古满世煤炭集团点石沟煤炭有限责任公司煤矿安全现状评价报告"，内蒙古安平科技咨询有限公司，April 2021
- "内蒙古满世煤炭集团股份有限公司2014年度第一期短期融资券发行披露材料"，上海清算网，May 20, 2014