Diaobingshan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Diaobingshan power station (辽宁能源投资调兵山煤矸石发电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) waste-coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Diaobingshan City, Tieling Prefecture, Liaoning Province.
Background on Plant
Diaobingshan power station is a two-unit waste-coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW in Liaoning Province. The plant was completed in 2010, and is owned by Liaoning Energy Investment Group.
- Sponsor: Liaoning Energy Investment Group
- Parent company:
- Location: Diaobingshan City, Tieling Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 42.49417, 123.56621 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: Unit 1: 2009, Unit 2: 2010
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: