Dingji Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dingji Coal Mine (淮沪煤电有限公司丁集煤矿) is located in Guandian Town, Fengtai County, Anhui Province.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Guandian Town, Fengtai County, Anhui Province.
Coal Mine Background
Dingji Coal Mine is operated by Huaihu Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. It was put into operation in December 2007, and the approved production capacity in June 2017 was 6 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Huaihu Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd
- Parent Company: Anhui Wanjiang Logistics (Group) Co., Ltd. (50.43%), Shanghai Electric Power Co., Ltd. (49.57%)
- Location: Dingji Town, Fengtai County, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 32.871396，116.631428(exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 6Mt/year
- Total Resource: 1227.976Mt
- Minable Reserves: 624.893Mt
- Coal Type: bit(gas coal, 1/3 coking coal)
- Mine Size: 95.6651k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Year of Operating: 2007
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources