Dingji Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dingji Coal Mine (淮沪煤电有限公司丁集煤矿) is located in Guandian Town, Fengtai County, Anhui Province, China, with a production capacity of 6 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Guandian Town, Fengtai County, Anhui Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Dingji Coal Mine is operated by Huaihu Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. It was put into operation in December 2007, and the approved production capacity in June 2017 was 6 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Huaihu Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd
- Parent Company: Anhui Wanjiang Logistics (Group) Co., Ltd. (50.43%), Shanghai Electric Power Co., Ltd. (49.57%)
- Location: Dingji Town, Fengtai County, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 32.871396，116.631428(exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 6Mt/year
- Total Resource: 1227.976Mt
- Minable Reserves: 624.893Mt
- Coal Type: bit(gas coal, 1/3 coking coal)
- Mine Size: 95.6651k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Year of Operating: 2007
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "安徽皖江物流（集团）股份有限公司减值测试涉及的淮沪煤电有限公司丁集煤矿采矿权价值评估项目资产评估报告" P10坤元资产评估有限公司, March 15, 2019
- "淮南矿业（集团）有限责任公司2020年度第5期超短期融资券说明书"P89中信银行，May 2020
- "淮南矿业（集团）有限责任公司跟踪评级报告"P19联合资信评估有限公司，July 24, 2019