Dingjiaqu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Houbenba Community, Bilutu Village, Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Coal Mine Background
Dingjiaqu Coal Mine is located in Dongsheng Coalfield, and it was officially put into operation on December 1, 2008 after resource integration and technological transformation.As of 2013,there are the remaining reserves of 46.94 million tons and the recoverable reserves of 26.03 million tons.The coal mine’s approved production capacity in 2021 is 1.5 million tons per year.
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Yitai Tongda Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner:Inner Mongolia Yitai Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Houbenba Community, Bilutu Village, Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 39.375414,110.319710(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5Mt/a
- Total Resource:46.94Mt
- Minable Reserves: 26.03Mt
- Coal Type:bituminous(non-caking coal),Thermal
- Mine Size: 17.3908km2 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008
- Total Investment: