Dobokubi Oil Field (Venezuela)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Dobokubi Field is an operating oil field in Venezuela.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Venezuela.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: PDVSA
- Owner: PDVSA
- Parent: PDVSA
- Discovery year: 1981
- Production start year: Not stated
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Dobokubi Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production||oil||not applicable||23||million bbl/y||2015|
|reserves||oil||1P reserves||2 137||million bbl||2015|
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "PETRÓLEOS DE VENEZUELA, S.A. EX-99.T3". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. October 1, 2016. Archived from the original on March 31, 2021. Retrieved March 31, 2021.
- "PDVSA Logistics Base System Reduces Operational Costs By 73% At The Belt". PDVSA. July 7, 2017. Archived from the original on May 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "SEC EX-99.T3E". SEC. Archived from the original on March 31, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- "PDVSA". PDVSA. Archived from the original on June 13, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.