Dock Sud power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Dock Sud power station (Central Dock Sud) is a 870-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Dock Sud, Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
- Operator: Central Dock Sud
- Owner: Enel SpA
- Location: Dock Sud, departamento Avellaneda, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Coordinates: -34.6529, -58.3419 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 870 MW
In July 2021, GE announced their partnership with Enel for an addition of 100MW at the Dock Sud power station through two GT26 AB gas turbines; the addition is expected to be operation by the end of 2022.
Articles and Resources
- "Información Geográfica de Energía". Argentina Secretario de Energía, Visor SIG. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Dock Sud CCGT Power Plant Argentina". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Central Dock Sud SA, a company with participation by Enel Argentina SA, Awards Contract to GE for First GT26 HE Upgrade in Latin America | GE News". www.ge.com. Retrieved 2021-11-02.
- "Central Dock Sud". www.enelamericas.com. Retrieved 2022-04-08.