Donaustadt power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Donaustadt power station is a 395-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Vienna, Austria.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Vienna, the state of Vienna, Austria.
- Sponsor: Wien Energie
- Parent company: Wiener Stadtwerke GmbH
- Location: Vienna, the state of Vienna, Austria
- Coordinates: 48.2000, 16.4633 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 395 MW
Articles and Resources
- European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR), European Union, version 16 (May 2019).
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 529900MUHCX60Q4RYE54 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Energy Observatory ID 45178, accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 14W-GEN-DO3----F accessed November 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 14W-GEN-DO3----F accessed October 2021
- "Kraft-Wärme-Kopplung » Infos & Erklärung". Wien Energie (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2022-06-02.