Dongbaowei Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongbaowei Coal Mine is operated by Heilongjiang Long Coal Mining Group Co., Ltd. Shuangyashan Branch. It was put into operation in June 1986, with a 0.6 million tons/year design production capacity. The approved production capacity in 2019 was 1.05 million tons/year.
At 8:40 on September 1, 2000, a huge gas explosion occurred in Dongbaowei Coal Mine, killing fourteen people. At 17:8 on July 22, 2016, a ground pressure accident occurred in Dongbaowei Coal Mine, resulting in two deaths and one injury.
- Operator: Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dongbaowei Street, Baoshan District, Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 46.492606,131.52293
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.05 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 113.2820 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 65.867 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas Coal (Met, Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 27.4691 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1986
Articles and resources=
- 东保卫煤矿瓦斯治理方案, 道客巴巴, November 2011
- 黑龙江省煤矿生产能力统计表(As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed April 2021
- 黑龙江双鸭山矿务局东保卫煤矿“9.1”瓦斯爆炸事故, 煤矿安全生产网, Accessed April 2021
- 黑龙江龙煤双鸭山矿业有限责任公司东保卫煤矿“7.22”冲击地压事故调查报告, 安全文库网, Accessed April 2021
- 黑龙江龙煤矿业集团股份有限公司双鸭山分公司, 企查查, Accessed April 2021
- 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司2015年度第二期超短期融资券募集说明书, 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司, October 2015