Dongbaowei Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongbaowei Coal Mine is operated by Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Long Coal Mining Group Co., Ltd. It was put into operation in June 1986, and its designed production capacity was 0.6 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.05 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Dongbaowei Street, Baoshan District, Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 46.492606,131.52293
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.05 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 113.2820 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 59.5235 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Gas Coal (Met) 
- Mine Size: 27. 4691 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:'1986