Dongbo Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongbo Coal Mine started construction on October 15, 2009, and was officially put into operation on December 30, 2011, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.  As of the end of March 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Ejin Horo Banner Dongbo Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Ordos Kaiyuan Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nalintaohai Town, Ejin Horo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 39.411228, 110.280412
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 61.5496 million tonness
- Mineable Reserves: 37.4165 million tonness
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 10.22 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2005