Dongdong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongdong Coal Mine is operated by Shaanxi Chengcheng Dongdong Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It was built in 2004 and was officially put into production in 2015.The designed production capacity is 0.45 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shaanxi Chengcheng Dongdong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xinzhuang Village, Zhuangtou Town, Chengcheng County, Weinan City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.214138, 109.953156
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 18.5922 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meagar lean coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 4.6968 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2015